ABOUT THE ROLE
- Compute for the Open to Buy per season
- Monitor that the given Open to Buy (OTB) are properly met and consumed.
- Prepare Merchandise plan/ Buying plan within the given budget.
- Review product sales performance and inventory for future ordering reference.
- Prepare final pricing of the merchandise base on cost price, mark-up, budget and profit.
- Coordinate with the Warehouse Department for inspection standing of the merchandise and deliveries.
- Conduct regular store visit to check on sufficiency of stocks, its movement, and sale ability.
- Study stock position and proper distribution.
- Monitor stock status and movement of the merchandise within the given ratio.
- Recommended action to be taken on defective stocks (damage).
- Review and prepare markdown or discount for slow moving merchandise.
- Study and analyze the product performance upon delivery of new and core for developmental reference
Graduate of any four (4) year business related course or Fashion Merchandising
Must have at least a year of work experience preferably in the same/related field
Must have excellent oral and written communication skills
Must be analytical and results-oriented
Must have good fashion sense
Must be computer literate and adept in Microsoft Excel