ABOUT THE ROLE
Brand Associate is responsible for ordering of merchandise for the store and monitor all merchandise consumption thereafter.
• Compute for the Open to Buy per season
• Monitor that the given Open to Buy (OTB) are properly met and consumed.
• Prepare Merchandise plan/ Buying plan within the given budget.
• Review product sales performance and inventory for future ordering reference.
• Prepare final pricing of the merchandise base on cost price, mark-up, budget and profit.
• Coordinate with the Warehouse Department for inspection standing of the merchandise and deliveries.
• Conduct regular store visit to check on sufficiency of stocks, its movement, and sale ability.
• Study stock position and proper distribution.
• Monitor stock status and movement of the merchandise within the given ratio.
• Recommended action to be taken on defective stocks (damage).
• Review and prepare markdown or discount for slow moving merchandise.
• Study and analyze the product performance upon delivery of new and core for developmental reference.
• Graduate of any four (4) year business related course or Fashion Merchandising
• Must have at least a year of work experience preferably in the same/related field
• Must have excellent oral and written communication skills
• Must be analytical and results-oriented
• Must have good fashion sense
• Must be computer literate and adept in Microsoft Excel