Store Development Officer will work with team to design, develop and manage free standing retail stores for both new design/construction & renovations of existing stores nationwide.
- Produce and manage design and design development packages for new retail stores and renovations; from initial design concept thru project opening.
- Responsible for project management including; design, construction, millwork shop drawing review, sample review, as well as, budget and schedule maintenance.
- Coordinate project scope with various consultants: Lighting, Engineer, Production Architect.
- Coordinate projects program requirements with Noble House’sin-house departments; Creatives, Brand and Operations.
- Maintain constant dialogue with managers regarding status and progress of projects.
- Partner with construction teams for project schedules, budgets and milestones.
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor’s/College Degree in Engineering/ Architecture/ Industrial Design or any four-year course.
- Minimum of 3 years experience in high-end/luxury retail design or with high end/luxury residential/commercial architecture/interior design firm(s)
- Proficiency in AutoCAD 2007 (or more recent version)
- Proficiency in Word, Excel, and Microsoft Project
- Familiarity beneficial in Adobe applications (Photoshop CS4, Acrobat X Pro) and Autodesk applications (Buzzsaw 2011, Design Review 2011, DWG TrueView 2011)
- Must have a high level of design skills; ability to sketch and hand draw
- Analytical skills, attention to detail, ability to manage multiple projects
- Excellent negotiation and communication skills, both written and oral
- Ability to travel