The Marketing Associate provides administrative support to the staff of the Sales and Brand Department. Duties include general research, clerical, and project based work. The Marketing Associate projects a professional company image through in-person and phone interaction.
- Develop media packs & giveaways for trade shows and conferences.
- Serves as liaison between the company and advertising agencies, freelance talent, print suppliers, and other marketing services.
- Company newsletters, prepare press releases and event announcements.
- Update company news & headlines in the corporate website.
- Assists in the development of promotional strategies and product development.
- Prepare event agenda, invitations, registration forms and payments/refunds tracking for customer events.
- Develop care packages for company employees that embark on long term projects.
- Provide administrative and personal support to directors, including running errands, coordinating travel arrangements, & preparing agendas & appointments.
- Generate form letters for mass brochure mailings to prospective customers, including thank you letters & trade show passes.
- Responsible for media & marketing event budgets.
- Arrange preparatory meetings for seminar events and trade shows.
- Coordinate catered events for customer visits & staff events including: dinners, luncheons, beach parties, picnics, happy hours, clubs, etc…
- Validate and fulfill request for marketing information. Track requests & mailings.
- Track prospective contacts, seminar attendees, event revenues & expense tracking.
- Manage and track the expenses for each event. Ensure budget is managed properly.
- Performs other related tasks which may be assigned from time to time.
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor’s/ College Degree in Marketing or any four-year course.
- At least 2 years of working experience in the related experience in the related field is required.
- Required skill(s): highly motivated, sales results oriented, strong interpersonal skills and able to work independently.