Deliver orders on assigned routes. Assist in loading and unloading items.
- Responsible for loading and unloading items onto trucks according to company’s specifications.
- Conduct inspections of vehicle before departing to deliver goods
- Responsible to keep vehicle clean and well-maintained on a constant basis
- Take instructions from supervisor regarding each day’s deliveries or pick / drop services
- Take stock of designated vehicle and ensure that it is road worthy
- Check tires, engines and seatbelts to ensure that they are in good working order
- Make-certain that the vehicle’s fluids are at optimal levels
- Drive back vehicle to the company by following strict timeline rules
- Perform general and preventative maintenance on vehicle by following scheduled timings
- Take vehicle to washing areas or wash them according to specific instructions
- Handle maintenance of vehicle air conditioning and heating systems
- Any vocational course or college entry level.
- Valid professional Driver’s License 1,2,3
- Minimum 2-year experience as Delivery Driver
- Clean driving record
- Ability to pass company driving test, background check and drug test
- Strong customer service skills
- Must possess a positive and professional attitude