The Corporate Sales Executive manages and processes all client requirements and monitors projects from start to end.
- Maintaining and developing relationships with existing and new customers.
- Negotiating the terms of an agreement and closing sales and gathering market and customer information.
- Representing the organization at trade exhibitions, events and demonstrations.
- Negotiating on price, costs, delivery and specifications with buyers and managers.
- Creating detailed proposal documents, often as part of a formal bidding process that is largely dictated by the prospective customer.
- Reviewing your own sales performance, aiming to meet or exceed targets.
- Develop and increase business by following up on potential leads with face to face presentation and meetings with clients.
- Responsible for conducting sales and services which include among others: prospecting and managing corporate accounts, developing and implementing sales objectives and strategies, achieving monthly sales quota and extensive market penetration for the assigned company product lines in various industry.
- Understanding of company capabilities and service, and effectively communicates all offerings to the client.
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor’s/ College Degree in Business Studies or any four-year course.
- At least 3 years of working experience in the related experience in the related field is required.
- Proven track record in a strong sales background and exceptional communication skills & customer service.
- Required skill(s): highly motivated, sales results oriented, strong interpersonal skills and able to work independently.