The Brand Associate will be assisting in the execution of effective functioning of the brand operations of the company, in close coordination with the retail, merchandising and demand planning team. This includes proper delivery of existing policies and strategies used by the company.
- Monitors and assists in executing programs and tools that maximize sustainable profit for the company that focus mostly on activities that optimize distribution and inventory efficiency.
- Assists in attaining marketing goals and working on all activities related to the brand and the retailers
- Assists in the implementation of the brand marketing plan covering but not limited to Product Management, Visual Merchandising, Pricing, Advertising, Events, Sponsorship, Customer Relationship Marketing, Packaging, and Promotions.
- Assists in the execution of retail marketing promotions that are not limited to collateral, Window Displays, Occasion-related promos.
- Assist in the execution of all marketing events initiated by the company
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor’s/College Degree in Business Studies/Administration/Management, Marketing or equivalent.
- At least 2 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position specializing in Merchandising preferably in fashion retail industry.
- With strong business, finance and marketing acumen
- Strong leadership and communication skills